[Xen-devel] Re: Paging oopses

Aargh!  Please disregard.  While processing ksymoops just now I realized
that the two guest machines that had these oopses were in fact the
*only* two that I hadn't yet upgraded to the 12 Feb/GCC 3.3.2 xenolinux.
These were running the new Xen, old xenolinux.  All others have been
fine, with a week of runtime so far.

Steve