RE: [Xen-devel] xen and sshd

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] xen and sshd
From: "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" <jahluwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:56:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:59:01 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've done what you said but changed the command to the following:

xen_read_console > console.txt &.

I really didn't understand what you meant by "via chroot or booting
explicitly as root." I just ran the ckconfig command as root, which is
probably not what you meant.

The output to both are attached. As you can see, sshd is never started in
the new domain. Let me know what you think I can do to get sshd running on
the other domains.

Thanks,
Jas