Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:12:08 -0500
Cc: Bin Ren <br260@xxxxxxxxx>, Devel Xen <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:14:06 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 05:03, Keir Fraser wrote:

> HAve you built and installed the latest (unstable) Xen tools. v1.1
> tools will not work!!

Yes, they are built and installed from the same tree as the kernel.  I
just rebuilt and reinstalled now and same thing.

> The xi_* tools need to be installed on your path so that xenctl picks
> them up.

I use the default /install/bin and added it to the systems PATH.

Willing to try anything else out..

--
Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
TekTonic