Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)

You can find how to use xenctl in Xeno-HOWTO
under 'docs/'

What is the recommended SDK to use for Xen?

J2SDK 1.4 works.

Additionally, i've gone through the readme's and the usage doc for
xenctl, but I am apparently doing something wrong.

Read Xeno-HOWTO.

So, in closing..

1) Are these problems in 1.1rc1 and I should upgrade to the latest BK
files?
2) Are these new problems?
3) Am I being clueless and i've managed to break a perfectly setup
system? ;-)

1.1-rc1 works.

-- Bin