xen-community

Re: [Xen-community] Accessing Dom0

To: Inter Ant <interant@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-community] Accessing Dom0
From: Daniel Kühl <dklima@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:39:10 -0300
Cc: xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:39:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=G488VXtldgGlJwLGrJzDdaa3MnEQxDscBqPhRmxAJsQ=; b=IaSnVOUP4DNW5vrw4Flpj+lHxuOKz6DkytO8ScDjZEzISEbf1ftEMVvTsHiNcbJNl4 cKw2XqwjBM7wt50/NAWEPk0nU0VVQvjghbXSp47hQBsk1fudfJv3iHBU3tWnOAp6Ac7B /QNOENKptImlCwT9OCbhg5AIC07gihBDRBjYM=
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It isn't unsafe.
And your Suse is on Dom0, DomU will be the virtual ones.