xen-cim

[Xen-cim] sblim-gather summary

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] sblim-gather summary
From: "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:07:58 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:07:28 -0800
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jim -

The first thing I notice is that my sblim-base is version 1.5.5.  The
other sblim stuff is the same.

These are my openwbem packages:
openwbem-hms-providers-1.1.0-26.4
openwbem-smash-providers-1.0.7-1.3
openwbem-devel-3.2.0-24.10
openwbem-base-providers-1.0.0-30.4
openwbem-3.2.0-24.10
openwbem-smash-providers-devel-1.0.7-1.3
openwbem-base-providers-devel-1.0.0-30.4

My cimom output is similar to yours for the gather service, however the
error in XenMetric suggests that you should go to LinuxMetricRepository
and start that service (reposd).  That might give you the attached bmp.
I found this by accident, there is no mention of reposd in the
documentation I read.  That's really about as far as I got with this.

Sorry for the delay in the response.

HTH,
Luke