Re: [Xen-API] Which Xen API

To: shreyas pandya <pandyashreyas1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Which Xen API
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:54:16 +0400
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:54:58 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date :message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=u9MaWmu/CbfyBLgAh1tTe8pUZRJPSCeu4r8HD2zFXD8=; b=lhKOtlSF9gDuIEeC6UnfZ1FYqORVRZVND3/H6KDO1HosvldAPVam0v2C/utGfDEf6s 5eiatw5t9m2qQUx3kE+vL+IAu1OZMVUuZYBNbct/AClQmXa81E4i7z5BYqemBxOf0/Af XqyJWUjJKoVO8UGDaIPXy/mX78fDqmAHvsVqE=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At first, I could say you step to very vast area - XCP is not only xapi,
it's a batch of scripts and application closely joined together (f.e.
all storage manipulation are outside of xapi). If you wish to learn them
- it's ok, but be ready for big and distributed logic across whole
system.

xapi sources:
https://github.com/xen-org

location in installation: mostly in /opt/xensource, partially
in /etc/xensource/scripts.