RE: [Xen-API] [XCP] XCP 1.1 and xapi version override

To: Eugene Chupriyanov <e.chupriyanov@xxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] [XCP] XCP 1.1 and xapi version override
From: Tomoiaga Cristian <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:29:10 +0300
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:27:18 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try to replace in the xapi binary directly. There should be a tutorial online
on how to do that but I forgot the name of the author, however you'll find it I
am sure of it. Look for "tomoiaga #xen-api xapi binary" or something similar,
you should find some irc channel history for #xen-api about this also.
Also you may want to ask Jonathan Ludlam regarding this since he added the
posibility of overwriting the version in xapi.