[Xen-API] Xen management API doubts

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Xen management API doubts
From: "Alejandro Berna Juan" <alejandro.berna@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:45:38 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 03:45:46 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=P4IuMSpTI+GDH6FNnLfHQrK+1NCUQ1Ond+GOv/mw1fM=; b=gsij1l7kprlOTBEyHAdk267RFKynZXUGm7/BZoQ70QDCRwzlYtSRpYzV460WVsWe2A E0v42vFZnfZJ7GY7F7trtHeYCVNqE2OTiG72+tyCR3Xgd2RnaJgP7uWRWhEfJ4V2HEdY MzSKVlT45h8llCsvx80vB+5bSP7CFjV8d8z04=