[Xen-API] Some questions about Xen

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Some questions about Xen
From: "Yin Xu" <ronee.9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:40:23 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 02:16:48 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am currently working on my graduate paper, and I am trying some research on xen. I have the following scenario and want to discuss with you:
I have two domainU run on Xen., one is a web service server and can provide services for outside, the other is one backup of the first one, but it can not access outside. I want to do the following job: in a period of time, synchronization the two domain, in other words, something like hot backup. So if the first guest is broken down, I can switch to the second guest immediately with little loss.
The question  is whether I could develop a tool with the api Xen provided to do this job and how can I start? Or is there some tool with source code to do this things already? Could you give me some guid?

Thanks and best wishes!

--
Yin Xu(ronee)
Information Security