[Xen-API] Retrieving Xen Server Logs using the Java API

To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Retrieving Xen Server Logs using the Java API
From: "Caruso, Joseph" <Joseph.Caruso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:12:03 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:12:19 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Does anyone know how to (or if it’s possible) retrieve Xen Server logs using the Java API?    Part of my application requires me to retrieve logs from the XEN server and display the results based on a user selected category (Errors, Alerts, Actions, Information).   The Xen Center displays logs but I’m not sure how the log information is retrieved.

Thanks,
Joe