Re: [Xen-users] new build xen4 + pv_ops kernel trouble on karmic 9.10

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 01:07:15PM -0700, Mr. X wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Xen boots fine and xend starts.
> Starting some old domU's throws hotplug script errors.
>
> I think my xen networking is configured wrong. I had an existing br0 bridge.
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/404375/

ERROR Internal error: Could not open grant table interface (22 = Invalid
argument)
xen be core: xen be core: can't open gnttab device

You don't have the xen gnttab driver compiled in, or if it's built as a module,
then you haven't loaded the module.

-- Pasi