[Xen-users] xen rebase/master: Kernel NULL pointer dereference

Hi all,

Playing with getting the rebase/master kernel to work on my system.

I'm running Gentoo amd64 with Xen 3.4.1 installed from Gentoo packages.
The current kernel sources were checked out at 11:57:20 31/08/09.

I've never had the rebase/master kernel working, but I'm confident that
my kernel configuration should work and have tried looking for anything
I might have left out several times.

I do have a working 2.6.18 kernel.

When booting dom0, I get a panic with the message:
BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at (null)

There's also numerous warnings apparently related to APIC code.

The full output is: http://allenjb.me.uk/files/lister-20090831-1446.log

If I specify "noapic" to the kernel, I can get it to go a bit further,
however it seems to fail to find the hard disks - not sure why and I
don't know if it is directly related:
http://allenjb.me.uk/files/lister-20090831-1446-1.log

System hardware:
http://allenjb.me.uk/files/lister-cpuinfo.txt
http://allenjb.me.uk/files/lspci.txt

Kernel configuration:
http://allenjb.me.uk/files/config-xen-panic-20090831.txt

What is the problem and how might I fix it? Is this a bug I should file
in the xensource.com bugzilla?

If there's any information that you think might help, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

AllenJB