Re: [Xen-users] One nic multiple ip's

nomid wrote:
193.34.. Is Main ip. and 93.209.. are extra ip's.
I have received only ip (93.209..) addresses.
Not gateway address, or other ip infos.

OK, I think my guess was correct and you want to run a routed setup. Either run Xen in routed mode and connect your Dom0 to the outside network (with a 193.34 address), or run a DomU as a two-port firewall as per the earlier thread I referenced. I would suggest the latter - it's a lot easier to setup securely (firewalling/iptables can be tricky to get right in Dom0).

--
Simon Hobson