Re: [Xen-users] windows PV drivers

I've been using these:

Explanations can be found here:

I've run them under Xen 3.1 on RedHat, with a 2008 x64 gues, but on a recent new install they didn't work...

...adam

On Aug 24, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Robbie Garrett wrote:

Hey all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of which PV drivers to use for Xen 3.4.1 on windows 2003 and windows 2008 (still not working yet)?

I have windows 2003 x64 up and running and after the drivers installed, they crapped out the network connection.

<ATT00001.txt>