Re: [Xen-users] But where are VM config File ?!?

Sorry... i'm blind !
I've look in the xend-config and find the path where are the sxp file.

But, i don't how to convert it to Xml file, i've tried to use virsh, but i
get error when i use the command "virsh domxml-from-native"

Does someone knows how to do it ?

Tommy