Re: [Xen-users] Latest working -xen kernel?

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Boris Derzhavets<bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2.6.31-rc6(5,4,3,..)  via Jeremy Fitzhardinge Git Repo seems to be good
> on 64-bit F11 & Ubuntu 9.04 under 3.4.1 Hypervisor.

Does it suppose to support cpu and memory hotplug?
I usually use something like this on PV domU config

#====

memory = "500"
maxmem = "8000"

vcpus=8
vcpu_avail=1
cpus="1-7"

#====

this works on forward-ported (old-style) -xen kernels. It doesn't work
on Jeremy's git repo, which behaves like vanilla kernel (it can't grow
bigger than what it was at startup). Is there a config option I should
change?

--
Fajar