[Xen-users] 2.6.30 XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND

Hi

I just upgraded my domU kernel from 2.6.29-gentoo-r5 to 2.6.30-gentoo-r4 and
was not able to boot successful.
Only after disabling the xen frame buffer I was able to boot my domU kernel.

Did I mis configure something or has the xen framebuffer fallen into the hands
of the bitrot monster?

No obvious hinds or messages on the (text) console or on xm dmesg.
The output stops just before the framebuffer should initialize.

2.6.30-gentoo-r4 dmesg output:

Non-volatile memory driver v1.3
Linux agpgart interface v0.103

and it just stops after that. In comparison a working dmesg output:

2.6.29-gentoo-r5 dmesg output:
Non-volatile memory driver v1.3
Linux agpgart interface v0.103
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 144x54
  alloc irq_desc for 50 on cpu 0 node 0
  alloc kstat_irqs on cpu 0 node 0
console [tty0] enabled

thanks,