Re: [Xen-users] xm top : network info for domU

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Pallab
Chakrabarty<pchakrabarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can I get network info for domU similar to xm top & then ‘N’..
> I want to run a shell script to read this..

This thread might be useful:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-05/msg00562.html

NETTX and NETRX columns should be enough. You need to give domU's
interfaces persistent names first though (vifname=...). If you only
want script-parsable output, try running "xentop -b -i 2 -d1"

--
Fajar