[Xen-users] Xen domU Live-Migration from a 4-core dom0 to 2-core dom0?

Hi All,

Quick question.  I'm in the process of building another Xen server.
Existing Xen servers are all quad-core CPU's (Intel Xeon X3220's) with
some domU's set to 4 vcpu's.  I have a spare Intel Xeon 3065 (2.33 GHz
Dual-Core) CPU which I was going to use for a "backup" Xen server for
live-migrating VM's.  I was wondering what happens if I tried to do a
live migration to a Xen server which only has two cores total.

These would be a mix of HVM and paravirt VM's including CentOS, Ubuntu
and Windows Server 2008 which have vcpus set to 4.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Daniel

--