[Xen-users] how to retrofit DomU installation initrd w/ xennet/xenblk?

I'm trying to do an interactive network installation using the DomU
kernel/initrd pair located at $ROOT/images/xen on the CentOS5.0 media.
The host is running the CentOS5.0 xen kernel as Dom0.

The Guest boots, anaconda kicks off and prompts for installation media.
However, no network protocol (http, ftp, nfs) may be used for the
installation on account of the fact that the installer cannot locate any
networking modules (xennet?).

How do I retrofit the xen initrd available on the CentOS installation
media to include the appropriate network modules? I need to support
interactive, network based DomU installs.

Any ideas?