[Xen-users] Issue with Xenhost behind a ISA proxy and downloading files

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Simon Cooper" <Simon.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:51:32 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:38:58 -0700

Hi All

I have checked the archives and had no luck, but I may be searching the wrong concepts as I can not find what I need anywhere on the net:

My Xenhost (xen 3.0.4.1) sits behind a ISA proxy. Is there a central configuration file that allows me to set the xenhost to see through the proxy so that I can PING, and more importantly, use SCP to download files to the Xenhost?

With the guest VMs on the Xenhost I only really need to set the proxy within apt-get with apt-setup to have what I need working. Do I need to individually set conf files for ping and scp? Or do I include elements in the command line?

Any suggestions on how I can search for more information will be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Simon Cooper