Re: [Xen-users] a question

Djames Suhanko wrote:
> Hello!
>  I would like to solve a question; I have a firewall in a bridge0 using
> two interfaces ethernet. is there some problem ?

Not if you do it right :)

I don't understand what exactly you want to know.

If you have a problem, please describe what you want to happen, what you
try to get there, and what is happenming instead of the expected result.

If you just want a howto/doc how to build a firewall with a domU, pleas
erefer to the network docs in the wiki, first, and come back with
questions as described above.

Henning