[Xen-users] Re: bridging two interfaces

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Tomoki Taniguchi" <tomoki.taniguchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:28:30 +0900
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:26:14 -0700

just an update.
Now I am sure my xenbr1 is note being set properly
it is being bridged to eth0
I changed the domU's eth1 settings from
static to dhcp, and eth1 gets an ip from the LAN
which is connected to the eth0 on dom0.

so i guess my multi-network-bridge script is not working properly.

--
Tomoki Taniguchi
SKYPE: taiyocable.com_taniguchi_tomoki