[Xen-users] Forcing a domain to run slowly

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:07:13 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:05:36 -0700

Is there an easy way to force a domain to slow down? I'm testing and
have just found that my Microsoft SBS2003 suddenly refuses to boot. I'm
trying to catch it to get it into safe mode but it goes too quick (I'm
out of the office and running over a slow link).

I start the domain paused, then open the vncviewer, then unpause it, so
I get to see the BIOS screen, but I can't see what happens next...

If I could slow it down to 1% (or even less) speed it might help a bit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

James