[Xen-users] Xend HTTP interface specyfication.

Hi,

Is there any resources on the net that I could go and read about xend HTTP interface? I try to find something about it without the success. Only some information about how to set up it but now information about how to use it L.

Any suggestions?

--

ASEC S.A.

Bartłomiej Dubas

Główny Projektant Systemów Informatycznych/Chief Software Architect

e-mail: bdubas@xxxxxxxxxxx, www: www.asec.pl

tel. bezp./direct: +48 12 29 30 220, kom./mobile: +48 602 279 658