RE: [Xen-users] Configuring CPUs on domU

  • To: "sachin goel" <sachin.goel@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:39:36 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 11 May 2007 03:38:41 -0700

You can do that manually after you've started the Domain, but you can't
do it in the configuration script for the domain. Use "xm vcpu-pin
<domain> <vcpu> <pcpu(s)>", so for example:

# xm vcpu-pin vm1 0 0-1
# xm vcpu-pin vm1 1 2-3

This will do what you describe above.

--