[Xen-users] dom0 eth1 bridged to domu eth0

Im using centos5. I wish to setup up a NAT'ing firewall inc DHCPD and DNS serving a priv network 192.168. I currently have no domu's I have set up dhcpd on dom0 eth1 and wish to set up a domu to use this as its eth0. this is so i can initially get a machine installed without enabling routing etc in dom0.

Can i get some pointers examples on how to do this? I've seen examples but without any technical configurations.

THanks R