[Xen-users] Segfault at reboot caused by pciback.hide

Hi!

I created a dedicated driver domain on my opteron machine (xen-3.0.2-3, changeset: 9762:1e225598ce82, 2.6.16.28, Debian Sid), and I discovered an interesting segfault at the last step of reboot: when the kernel flush out the md devices (raid1) the kernel prints the stack dump and reboot immidietly. After rebooting, the state of first md deveice is clean, but the second md device is dirty and starts the remirror procedure. The halt procedure stops cleanly the machine (the halt command or acpi button event). The reboot works correctly without the pciback.hide parameter. Any idea?!

Thanks

--
Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g@xxxxxxxxxxx>