Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT Enablement

i know, and i wrote that already above the cpuinfo output :-)

my Problem is not the vmx flag, the problem is i get the following error, while creating a new full virtualized instance :

"VmError: Not an HVM capable platform, we stop creating! "

which i assume is ok , because i get "(XEN) VMX disabled by Feature Control MSR" at boot time.

but why do i get "(XEN) VMX disabled by Feature Control MSR" ??

VT is enabled in the BIOS and i see the vmx flag, so it should work, but it doesn't .
should i open a bug for this ?

Sven

"Galileon Galilei" <galileon@xxxxxxxxx>

09/04/06 12:11 PM

Sven Oehme/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
cc
Subject
Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT Enablement

vmx is mentioned in the cpu flags, so it does see your vt...