[Xen-users] How does XEN handle RAM?

Hi,

I've got a simple question. How does XEN handle the RAM?
I have a 1 GB machine for instance and want to run 4 domU's, every domU
will get 256 MB RAM. Is it now still possible to add antoher domU with
256 MB RAM? Or is it possible that every domU shares the whole 1 GB of
RAM, so that all domU's can use the whole RAM, if it is possible.

Any help for that is much appreciated.

kind regards,

andreas