Re: [Xen-users] Xen restore in a different machine?

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ccastil@xxxxxxxx
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:03:08 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 05:03:46 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=VMDX/8HrQqBJ5+VGL1fgex91UclYpsXb2gyzhcEzK73zGoGSLdh0wK3umhEFW0/0h8185n9BDpLQsVneWW2S3hrxu1KGEK8BBiZk4L/HR2EzNUvB3P+rrWpaj7ufiY7+FGUZNDVjzgD+eUkXOpPFvbaaXFoN7qIHPapocv6wBys=