[Xen-users] Activating vnet support

Hi
I've got xen running using the FC5 rpms using yum install kernel-xen* Everything is working fine using my standard DHCP range, but I want to create a virtual network using vnet. However it seems that vnet is not compiled into the FC5 rpms.

[root@mail1 ~]# xm vnet-list
Error: method "xend_vnets" is not supported

Does anyone know of a xen rpm for FC5 which includes vnet? Or do I have to build it from source?
Cheers

--
Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd