Re: [Xen-users] when dom0 loadavg above 1, domUs not available

I also forgot to mention, on older hardware like that (and newer too)
there is some fine tuning you can do on the dom-u's themselves.

If you're running out-of-the-box Fedora, RH, CentOS / etc you'll find
most of your daemons are running with a priority of 0 (see man nice for
more).

Since everything is running at the same priority, its going to cause
some congestion. Try making use of a tool like spri.
http://www.rfxnetworks.com/spri.php , and you may be able to squeeze a
little more out of the dom-u's themselves.

I wouldn't recommend spri on dom-0.

Hope this helps :)
Tim