[Xen-users] NFS problems in guest

Hi,

I'm running Xen 3 (xen-unstable tarball from 4/27) with kernel 2.6.16 and Debian Sarge in all domains. Most things seem to work very well, I had the soft lockups problem but Apr 6 change seems to have fixed it.

One problem I can't get over is freezes when accessing NFS shares exported from a guest domain. The problem occurs inconsistently, in one case I can access a share with no problem when mounting it in domain 0 but not in any guest domains, in another case even domain 0 can't successfully access the share.

The symptom is that I can view the directory listing at the top level of the share, but if I try to enter any directory, or do any deep operation on the share (like du) I get:
    ls: reading directory /mnt/test: Input/output error
    nfs: server NAS not responding, still trying

followed by a very long freeze... the NFS server doesn't show any problems.

Any ideas? TIA, Itai