RE: [Xen-users] Xen memory allocation

Yes, as long as you use either 64-bit or PAE version of Xen (and
consequently, unless you've got a VT machine, 64-bit or PAE version of
the DomU kernel).

If you give Dom0 128MB, the Xen kernel will take another few megabytes
(perhaps around 20), the rest will be available to DomU's to share as
you see fit.

> I also wonder if xen now works with jumbo frames on gigabit NICs.

Don't know the answer to this.

--
Mats