Re: [Xen-users] XEN newby getting " Error: Device 770 (vbd) could not be connected. Backend device not found."

Hello Roberto,

I have got all my domU partitions on LVM's (on top of RAID's) running
fine with debian (etch + sarge). The domU's however dont know that
theire partitions are running on LVM, they are exported as sdaX:

In xen domain config files:
---
disk = [ 'phy:vg1/mars-root,sda1,w', 'phy:vg0/mars-swap,sda2,w' ]
---

fstab of the domU:
---
/dev/sda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw              0       0
---

--
Seneca