Re: [Xen-users] strange routing problem

Quoting Anand Gupta <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>:
I am using vif-route setup in xen 3.0.2.

From dom0 -> domU works
DomU can communicate to the outside world.
However outside world to DomU doesn't work.

Any ideas ?

Checksum problems? It's still not entirely fixed in 3.0.2 :-(
Try `ethtool -K eth0 tx off` in the domU.

"To see if you've really got the checksum problem use
tcpdump -vv in the domain not receiving data. For example:
`tcpdump -vv -n -i eth0`" (from Florian Kirstein, this was
the first step in solving my own routing problems).

Cheers, Peter