Re: [Xen-users] routing in xen 3.0: icmp gets routed, but tcp/ip only partially

Hi Peter,

From: "Peter Fokkinga" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have this really strange routing problem that no amount of
googling and experimenting has been able to solve. Then again,
I'm new to Xen and "advanced" networking, so I could be missing
something very basic.

is used as a router; icmp gets routed, but tcp/ip only
partially. I'm using a xen-unstable snapshot, dated March 31,
running on Ubuntu Dapper Drake.
[...]

I've got the same problem.

ethtool -K eth0 tx off

solves the problem. You should give this command on all interfaces.
I couldn't explain, if this makes a security hole.

HTH
Daniel