Re: [Xen-users] mixing 2.6 / 2.4 kernels lots of fun

Ok I'm making progress,

I'm installed a compatible version of modutils and now I can do depmod
-ae.

but I still get and error with the following

pvcreate /dev/sda3
pvcreate -- ERROR: "/etc/lvmtab" doesn't exist or is unreadable; you may
need to run vgscan

vgscan
vgscan -- LVM driver/module not loaded?

openfiler uses lvm-1.0.8-9.of.1
could that be the problem ? and if it is how can I create an LVMed file
backed VBD and use it in my DomU ???

Thanks