[Xen-users] questions about networking

Hi,

month ago i tested xen 2.0 and everything worked as expected. Now i moved to the latest unstable 3.0 version (dom0 is running on RHAS4 and domU on RHAS3). Starting domU works fine, however i can't use the network (ping, ssh doesn't work). I noticed that the xm create cmd doesn't add the vifxx to the bridge. When i execute manually /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge... the network works as expected. Shouldn't the bridge created automatically upon execution of xm create? Did i miss something? On stop of a domain it works as expected and the bridge of vifxx will be deleted automatically.

Second question is related to multiple nics: I can specify an ip-address in the conf-file of a domain. How can i specify an ip-address to a 2nd nic in the conf-file? I don't want to modify the python scripts, since python is a black hole to me.

Thanks in advance,

Roland