Re: [Xen-users] 32bit and bigmem

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Mark Williamson wrote:

> I'm afraid there's no way to get > 4Gig machines working with Xen 2.0.

I was afraid you'd say that. Good thing I asked before going off to
buy lots of RAM. :)

> You might want to try out xen-unstable now - it's in pre-release
> stabilisation at the moment, so it should be fairly usable.

I'll give that a whirl on my testing box (which unfortunately doesn't
have lots and lots of RAM). Thanks for the info, though.

--
Jussi Hämäläinen         +358 3 3551 8086   University of Tampere
System administrator     +358 50  5900641   Computer Centre