[Xen-users] XEN and NTP

Has anybody tried to run an NTP server on a virtual machine using XEN?
AFAIK, the NTP server is dependent on a reasonably accurate interrupt
clock.  I have a DCF77 receiver connected to the serial port that
sends time information, which is read by an NTP server which all other
machines in the network synchronize to.  I am considering putting XEN
onto the machine trunning the NTP server but would like to hear about
experiences cone=cerning performance and accurary.

urs