Re: [Xen-users] Re: What's the magic to compile a unified dom0 and domU kernel image?

Hi Markus,

How about this, then?
(for Xen 2.0.7)

CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_ARCH_XEN=y
CONFIG_NO_IDLE_HZ=y

#
# XEN
#
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS=y
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND is not set
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND_PIPELINED_TRANSMITTER is not set
CONFIG_XEN_WRITABLE_PAGETABLES=y
CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
CONFIG_X86=y
# CONFIG_X86_64 is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_DEV_ALLOC_SKB=y

Which is the start of the config I use for a Bluetooth Proxy Server
(for an ipaq)

I believe PRIVILEGED_GUEST and PHYSDEV_ACCESS to be the
'magical' options.

Marcus