Re: [Xen-users] re: xen rpm packages / fc4

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:48:35 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:46:33 +0000

Hi,

I've uploaded the SRPMs and xen spec files for the ones I built. I
used xen-stable (2.0.7) and added my own custom kernel configs and
one-line patches (fs-bio and serial port).

http://homepage.mac.com/ginoledesma/FileSharing16.html

Would appreciate comments and feedback as my RPM building skills is
entirely beginniner-level. :-)

- gino