Re: [Xen-users] Restricting number of nics seen by Domain 0

2005-05-26, cs keltezéssel 16.39-kor Stephen Childs ezt írta:
> Alternatively if there is a Linux kernel parameter that can be used to
> disable a NIC that would also do. (I have accidentally configured two NICs
> with the same IP address and can't log into the (remote) machine over the
> network, but I can get to the grub prompt over a serial-over-lan console so
> hence am limited to what can be done with Xen/XenLinux kernel parameters).

You can hide a pci device if you know its id.
Add this to xen's boot parameters (kernel xen.gz etc...):
physdev_dom0_hide=(01:00.0)
this will hide the pci device 01:00.0 from domain0.
You still have to guess the right id... normally lspci does it.

Regards,
Slapic