Re: [Xen-users] Xen/Pizzbox Server Testimonial Request

Remi Broemeling wrote:
So, I thought I would ask: what are people "out there" running
Xen/Linux on?  What is the easiest 1U server (dual-processor, 1-2GB of
RAM, etc.) that you can think of to get Xen/Linux to run (and run
_well_) on, with a minimum of playing with this module/upgrading that
program or library, and so forth.

QA is currently playing with some Dell 1425's. No issues to speak of.
I am not a Dell fan, but I have never had issues getting their servers to work with Linux -- be it RH, Debian, what have you.