Re: [Xen-users] Domain 0 kernel configuration

Hi Kip

The problem is that I cannot make Xen kernels work. I keep getting SCSI timeouts when DOM0 loads while the "normal" kernel loads properlly and doesn't complain about anything (I will post more details later).

Paolo

Kip Macy wrote:

You will need to enable whatever mechanism you are using for network
demux, e.g. ethernet bridging. The safest place to start is with a
working .config and then remove the options that you don't need.

                                                 -Kip