[Xen-devel] Xen4.1.0 and Fedora15 Block device bug?

Hi guys,

I'm an administrator for a small cluster running ganeti2.3.1/xen4.1.0/drbd83 on centos5.6, with predominantly fedora14 instances. We've been running the fedora 14 images pretty well, not many issues. However, I've noticed that in an attempt to install fedora 15, the virtualized block devices are unrecognized by anaconda. has anyone else seen this or is this a known issue?

-Corasian