Re: [Xen-devel] Screen corruption and crash at boot with Xen 4.1.0 & linux 2.6.39 on some systems

On 07/06/2011 15:52, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> No. The VGA support one might show up in 3.0 depending on Linus. I sent an
> email asking him to pull it: https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/6/6/391
> but it could be considered a feature and the merge window for features
> elapsed :-(
>
> It could also be considered a bug ...  anyhow leaving it up to Linus
> and I would recommend you use 2.6.39.1 and I can respond to this email thread
> whether Linus has pulled the patch or not.
I've been using the stable/vga.support branch reference in the lkml
email on 3.0.0-rc3 and it worked perfectly. I've just upgraded to rc4,
and all I get now is a blank screen. Is there any chance of a fix?

thanks,

Anthony.